Friday, July 19, 2013

New Children's Books at the Gilded Lily

There's something so fulfilling about curling up and reading a book together with a child. Here's a look at some of our newest books for babies and children here at the Gilded Lily.

Puppy Dog's ABC Shape Book, $9.95

One, Two, Buckle My Shoe Alphabet and Counting Book, $9.95

Happy Birthday, Bunny! Board Book, $8.95

There's No One I Love Like You, $17.95

Everyone Eats Board Book, $9.95

Dream Big, Little Pig, by Kristi Yamaguchi, $16.99

Grandpa Loves Me Board Book, $7.95

How Does Sleep Come?, $16.99

I Love You More, $16.99

My Name Is Not Alexander, $16.99

My Name is Not Isabella, $16.99

My Mom Loves Me, $7.95

And in our gourmet food section:

Mamma, Let's Cook!: Italian Recipes to Make with Kids, $34.95

Browse these and our other children's books and children's cookbooks at the Gilded Lily store in downtown Wenatchee!

No comments:

Post a Comment